Monday, December 31, 2007

Not Enough to Know It, I Want to See It

Yesterday My girl was very pleasing to Me. The day before last was a good one too but in an indirect way, so lets start there. I leashed her. I spent an entire day with her, not observing what I considered a sign of submission or obedience. I felt the need to give her a real reminder of submission by displaying overtly My Domhood. I did this by teathering a rope to her wrist and holding the other end. I instructed her that if she felt the rope go tight she would need permission to be excused to go any further from Me. Very Dom of Me!

I tell her that I do "pull Dom punches" with her. I am inclined to be more Dom than I display with her. I take into account who she is at all times not just who I am. I dont think this is a fault of mine I think its an asset (yes, here comes the but), but its possible that I am not being overtly Dom enough to elicit the obvious signs of submission that I require. I feel like the D/ and I know I am accepted as the D/ but maybe I dont display it enough. Maybe I need to say "Very Dom of Me more often. Conversely she is feeling like the /s, knows she is the /s but doesnt display it enough either. The very Dom voice in My head says that nothing is required of Me other than to tell her what pleases Me, but the pragmatic voice in My head insists I can do things to make the task of pleasing Me easier.

I say that was a good day because, well My Domself really enjoyed the leashing exercise and more importantly she got the message, I want overt signs of submission as often as possible, it very much pleases Me. This leads Me to yesterday and what a good girl she was for Me.

she didnt miss a rule. she deferred to Me. she tended to My needs. she was a thrill and a joy for Me all day. I am very proud of her. I noticed real effort in displaying her submission and letting Me know I was her Daddy, and nothing pleases Me more. I also spanked and spanked her which I very much enjoy. My girl has a hard time with pain so for her to endure spanking for Me is a very obvious sign of submission and yes I like to make her ass red what can I say? guilty as charged. The spanking went on a very long time and she endured and endured and eventually orgasmed for Me as I was bringing My hand hard down on her ass over and over. I had told her that cumming was the only thing that would stop the spanking. Very Dom of Me again!

So it was two good days for two different reasons. On the first day we both learned it is not enough to know it, I want to see it. And on the second day I saw it and saw it and saw it. she is My good girl.

No comments: