Saturday, December 22, 2007

Dom Hammer Arm Fatigue

Over the past few days I have dropped the Dom Hammer on My girl a few times pretty hard (read her blog for all the juicy details). I want to explain what I think My rationale was for hammering My girl so hard (no, not in the good way). My girl is not a dishrag. she is a strong, competent, competitive person. I take great pride in this fact. It makes her submission to Me even more precious as I have told her many many times. The fact that she finds Me worthy of her submssion is a great source of pride for Me.

So here is the rub (again no, not in the good way), I think I feel the need to really really stay on top of My girl. My perception of her is tainted by her strength. Let Me say it like this... I know she is 100 percent devoted to her submission to Me but I also know when we met she was a switch, she has informed Me that she has gotten her domme on before there was Me,and as I said before, My girl is strong, competent and competitive. My girl also enjoys firing automatic weapons, and I think she even has henchmen! I dont cite these things to justify My over reacting but rather as reasoning for My perceptions.

What does this mean? it means I need to relax. I know her submission to Me is complete and true. I am reacting like My Dominance is getting challenged and tested when in fact, I know that is not the truth. If there is behavior I dont like or rules being broken, I need to look elsewhere for the answer to the "why" question. I need to reassure her and tell her that I know she is My girl and that I am never questioning her devotion or submission to Me.

No comments: