Friday, December 28, 2007

My girl is My girl

I have never monitored My girls perv mail. I want her to know I trust her completely, which I sincerely do, and I have never had any other reason to do so other than mistrust. I do however encourage her to reply politely to perv mails as long as they are civil. she is My girl and her behavior and actions are a direct reflection of Me. Politeness is important to Me and luckily for My girl its important to her ( saved her some training and punishment no doubt!).

So a dom wrote My girl yesterday. I was present when she was going thru her email. his first mail was not horrible so she later that day responded politely with this:

"I am involved in a committed D/s relationship & I am not looking for a Dom, or additional training. I thank you for your interest in me & I wish you the best of luck in your search. Happy New Year".

this is what My girl got back:

"you are obviously new to this, so I will help you. Don't ever refer to a Dom in lower case, you did this on 3 occasions and that is worthy of severe punishment. Do not ever refer to yourself in upper case, you did this on 4 occasions, and that is a much more serious offense. In the future I suggest you follow proper protocol for a slave. If your dom is not teaching you these things, perhaps it is the wrong match. Email Me and I will suggest possible training for you. "

ok so the guy is a tool but beyond that it raises 2 issues I want to talk about. the first issue is "sub protocol". My girl is only My girl and as such the only proper protocol she need worry about is MY protocol. This guy has no idea what I expect of her and shouldnt be assuming he does. For all this guy knows or any other D/ for that matter I have instructed her to never cap other doms and always cap herself unless writing to Me or about Me. so again let Me say that My girls only submissive protocol is what I decide not anyone else. I think that is a sentiment all D/ can agree with. My girl's initial response was pleasing to Me and that is all that matters.

issue two. I need to think about screening her perv mail. I feel that this guy abused her. I dont need her having even one extra minute of frustration or negativity and this mail provided more than one minute for sure. If someone has a problem with My girl they need to take it up with Me, she is My responisiblity and how she acts is always an effort to please Me (not an effort to please a random D/). If mail is written from someone to her just to be pervy and abusive, then My girl doesnt need to be dealing with that either. I believe totally that My girl can handle these sorts of things and people but I also know that no part of Me wants her exposed to these sorts of things and people.

Just a few odds and ends. My girl is not a slave, she is My girl. she has been given permission to open fire on anyone that calls her slave. D/s is a relationship. not a fantasy or an evening in the dungeon with a stranger. Many many building blocks are required before power exchange is even considered, calling yourself dom and being abusive to strangers just aint gonna get it done. Lastly, just because My girl has submitted to Me doesnt mean she will implicitly be submissive to anyone claiming to be a dom/domme, thats just a silly conclusion to draw.

No comments: