Thursday, December 27, 2007

Decisions Decisions

I want to talk a little bit about the decision making process in a lifestyle D/s relationship. This is how I see it at its most basic level.... The sub decides to submit and hand over power(i.e. power exchange) to the Dom, and the Dom has the power to decide everything else. I said power to decide because I can choose to hand over power of decision making on things and of course I can also choose not to decide at all.

But in the end I always retain the right to decide whatever I choose whenever I choose and however I choose. Does that mean I would ever decide something completely contrary to what is best for her or our well being? No never and if she thought that, she wouldnt have submitted to Me. I always listen to, value, and consider her opinion and often defer to it, but we both know that I am not obliged to do so. We also both know that she is obliged to obey Me if she wishes to please Me. she only suggests, while I , on the other hand, use the command form.

Obedience and submission all the time is all that I require. As you can see, D/s and more specifically Me and My girl are all about trust of which I work constantly to earn, tirelessly to keep, and fanatically to be worthy of.

No comments: