Saturday, December 15, 2007

Introduction

Greetings, first a little about Myself and situation. I am the Dom part of a D/s couple. We are 24/7 power exchange. What I mean by that is there is no time that she is not My girl and I am not her Man. Her submission to Me never stops and it is tested regularly. She is a gift that I use often and cherish constantly. she is beautiful and often too smart for her own good. she is devoted to Me and her submission and strives to be always be pleasing to Me. Ok enough Dom gloating... at least for now.

Just a little about Me. I am straight, 37yo and very Dom. I consider Myself to be strict and yes I have a sadistic streak that manifests in different ways. I am also very loving and considerate and always have My girls best interests and well being in mind. I consder her happiness as well as mine as My responsibility. I want this journal to provide insight into how I view the world. I want it to be a "thru My eyes" read.

Why am I writing this? As part of My girls training I have instructed her to keep a journal. After reading her entries and finding them very pleasing for many reasons, I have decided that there would be value for My girl in keeping one Myself. Ok she submissively suggested it to Me also but forget I said that... it was ALL My idea!!

No comments: