Monday, April 21, 2008

Fucking Back

Ok I am HORNY. Seriously, I am super horny. Its been about 3 weeks for Me because of My recent medical mishap. I dont think I have ever gone this long without release. It is absolutely true that the wind blowing just right will get Me hard... ok just the thought of wind blowing does it. Ok just the word "blow" is enough to give me a thrill. So anyhow, I have been having some pretty vivid sex dreams that are now spilling over into daytime fantasy.

This was the dream I woke up from yesterday morning. I was on top of My girl. I had her legs up on My shoulders and I was fucking her as deep and as hard as I could. she started fucking Me back. My girl will do this and it really turns Me on not just because it feels good but because the effort is overtly sexual. I see her as being very slutty for Me when she does this. By fucking back, I mean she will do things to buck her hips. fucking back doggie would be her keeping her ass up and pushing back a little as I push in. she has a few ways of fucking back when I am on top. If her legs are down she will put a foot down and lift and lower her ass off the bed/ground. Well in My dream I had her legs on My shoulders. Fucking back from this position entails her straighting her legs as much as she can and then relaxing them. this lifts her hips and lowers them back down. I really do enjoy the effort. Oops a little bit of a tangent, so back to dream...

I was on top of her with her legs up on My shoulders and she started fucking back even though I was fucking her as hard as I could. I started berrating her and calling her a nasty slut for fucking back when she was taking it so hard. I began to fuck her even harder trying to get her to freeze in pain, trying to get her to stop fucking back. Whether she slowed down stopped or continued, I would slap her across the face hard call her more names and tell her what whore she was for working so hard to please Me. I kept pounding and pounding her like that all nite in My dream.

The thing about this dream is that its a situation that has actually happened more than once. I do like to go on a tirade and humiliate her when I am hurting her and fucking her hard and she is working so hard to increase My enjoyment. The fact that this scene has come back to haunt Me in a dream at My horniest means I REALLY like this moment.

I guess if I pull it apart some I can kinda figure out what turns Me on so much about it. In the midst of using her hard for My enjoyment not regarding her pleasure or even comfort in the meantime she tries to give Me even more pleasure by fucking back. I further objectify and use her by humiliating her for the effort. Very sadistic of Me I know. I then start slapping her face which I know she finds deeply humiliating and tell her to keep trying to fuck Me back. I make her feel like a total slut for Me for trying... more humiliation. Then I fuck her harder and harder to try and get her to stop and if she does I chastise her for stopping. Wow I am even hornier now!

No comments: