Monday, March 3, 2008

Pony Tails

My girl has been wearing her hair in pony tails alot for Me lately. she knows it pleases Me. I dont ask much of her dress code and presentation wise. My girl knows how to dress and I love her hair no matter how she wears it. she knows I like it up (the vamp in Me likes to see the neck) but I dont require this of her. I like to see all that hair down sometimes too. Variety is the spice of life after all.

But WOW I love the tails. I find them crazy cute and a pervy turn on and My girls effort to be pleasing in this way to Me has not gone unnoticed.

5 comments:

Pixiepie said...

a new reader here. she sounds like a good girl. :)

Naughty Girl said...

Hair is so sexy! Sounds like she is a good sub...

trinity pup said...

i've just discovered You too... my Master loves me in a ponytail too

t.

moonheart said...

i used to wear hair braids. My Love finds it cute. Nowadays my hair is a bit too short and i don't find it cute anymore (i'm a 48 year young girl ;-))

Greetings from Holland, mo

her Man said...

Welcome to you all, both Me and My girl will be blogging more frequently now, so plz feel free to read along and comment, we dont bite... Well ok I bite, alot and hard! but you should be fine if you stay a safe distance and dont provoke Me.