Thursday, January 17, 2008

Why so Hard?

After fucking My girl really hard this morning she asked "Does it feel better for you when you fuck Me that hard?" I answered some smart ass Dom thing like " Of course it feels better for Me, it hurt didnt it?" So I am hung. I told My girl early on that it would be her greatest source of pleasure and her greatest source of pain. I try to make good on that statement all the time.

This morning I had her long legs up on My shoulders and I was leaning forward over her head. Her hips turned up and her pussy was completely exposed at an angle I could go very very deep. I made it hurt. I am guilty as charged. My girl makes this face when I stroke her really deep. its a face I truly crave to see. At first, everytime I stroke deep her eyes open wide and she gets this look of surprise. With each successive stroke the surprise starts to fade even though her eyes still open wide. Each stroke makes her lips tremble more. The fading surprise begins to get replaced with a pleading. I like the pleading look. Is My girl pleading for Me to continue? or is she pleading for Me to ease up? My guess is a little of each but either way she has no control over it. I will use her as I desire.

So I like to make it hurt to make her endure, I like to make it hurt sometimes just to show how deep I can go and how painful I can make it. I guess, also, the darker part of Me occasionally fucks her so hard and deep because I want to ruin her from other men. I think in a way I am marking My territory.

1 comment:

moonheart said...

'I guess, also, the darker part of Me occasionally fucks her so hard and deep because I want to ruin her from other men. I think in a way I am marking My territory.'

That's very interesting. It makes things clear. :-)