Thursday, January 17, 2008

Testing and Exercising

I think I like to test control more than exercise control. I dont particularly like to micro-manage My girl (reserving right to micro-manage anytime I desire). Sure, I have things I care about, I have My rules, and the occasional random demand, but testing control I think is more rewarding.

Telling My girl what to wear everyday would be an exercise in control. I dont normally tell her what to wear (reserving the right to burn all clothing I dont find pleasing). Spanking My girl hard, on the other hand, is a test of control. I want to see what she will endure for Me. Endure is a big word for Me. I like to make My girl endure for My pleasure. Its easy to submit if you want to, so I enjoy making it difficult for My girl. The more she endures for Me the more submissive she is to Me. What would she be enduring by dressing in what I want her to wear everyday (with the possible exception of My bad taste)?

I often remind My girl that her body is Mine to do whatever I wish to do, whenever and wherever I desire. I make her tell Me the she will do anything for Me, she will do whatever I want. I do try to push the limits, when testing control. On the edge of the limits is where the most trust is required and displayed and where the most submission is elicited.
To Me, pushing the limits in exercising control would be intense micro-management. Everything from dressing, to setting schedule, deciding diet, when to bathe, when to talk and to whom, etc. I would guess the value in exercising control vs testing control, would be the small constant reminders of control. I dont want to push the limits in exercising control but still I think maybe I am being a little to lax in this area. Time to fix that!

No comments: