Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Short Story

I have a short story to tell. I was driving to work early yesterday morning when I got a text from My girl. It said "you are going to kill me, I cant find my earrings." her earrings are her collar. she must wear one or both of them all the time when she goes out in public. So now I am heading to work thinking up punishment, wondering how many misery stick swats she could take without passing out, when she calls Me. she said "I found them, you know where they were at?", "no", "they were in My ears and I have been looking for 40 minutes, I am going to be late for work"

I laughed because it was kinda funny, but its also D/s romantic, and this is why... she is so used to wearing My earrings she forgot she had them on. But even more importantly, she panicked and looked for 40minutes. she would rather look for 40min and be late for work than risk My disappointment. she was dreading my displeasure and fearing her punishment.

What was 40 minutes of frustration for her, was a display of complete devotion to Me.

4 comments:

HisGirl said...

i was TOTALLY late for work! :-)

Anonymous said...

That's extremely sweet.

I had to leave my collar on for almost the same reason... except it was a necklace. There's only a couple mirrors in our house... it took me a while before I walked in front of it.

Thankfully, I can't lose my 'collar' anymore because he had me perm marked :)

Bella said...

Awwwwwwww...........thats amazing! How this shows she is devoted to keeping you pleased rather than going to work instead of being late! You must have such a connection!

Anonymous said...

Awww!

I've only just stumbled across both your blogs but I find them both humbling and heart warming.

This is a lovely post and you are very lucky to have each other!